How can you create a valuable relationship with your boss?
Creating a valuable relationship can start by adopting a shared vision by finding out your boss’s short-term and long-term goals for the department. Don’t be afraid to ask how you can best assist to help them achieve those goals. And most importantly, don’t forget to continue to nurture that relationship and protect it. This is the third video in a five-part series.
Angela D. Massey
Life On Purpose LLC
- Owner and president, Life on Purpose LLC, a professional human resource development company specializing in training, consulting, and coaching
- Certified human behavior specialist, Uniquely You, Inc.
- Certified professional coach, Professional Coach Academy
- The Leadership and Management Certification Program, National Seminars Training; The Business Professional Certification Program, National Seminars Training
- Unique distinction, conducted professional development seminars throughout North America, Japan, and Barbados
- Author, Going the Distance! Success Strategies for Online Students; Interview Skills: How to Get Hired NOW!; and Lead Like a Woman: The Top Ten Leadership Mistakes Women Make and How to Avoid Them
- Former member of ABWA, ASTD, and IAAP
- Featured speaker at IAAP Connecticut River Valley Chapter
- Creator of Remain C.A.L.M: Partnership Pointers for Executive and Administrative Assistants©
- Lead facilitator, the leadership conference, the women's conference, the extraordinary assistant, assertive communication skills for women and management skills for secretaries, administrative assistants, and support staff
- Ph.D. in biblical studies, M.S. degree in organizational leadership
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.