Figure out what is driving your boss’s behavior.
Do you know why your boss acts the way they do? There are several different personality types that provide insight into why a person acts a certain way. Our speaker reviews different ways that can help you deal with your boss and when, why and how to have a conversation and use the correct way to ensure you are giving your boss information in the way that they process it best. This is the second video in a five-part series.
Angela D. Massey
Life On Purpose LLC
- Owner and president, Life on Purpose LLC, a professional human resource development company specializing in training, consulting, and coaching
- Certified human behavior specialist, Uniquely You, Inc.
- Certified professional coach, Professional Coach Academy
- The Leadership and Management Certification Program, National Seminars Training; The Business Professional Certification Program, National Seminars Training
- Unique distinction, conducted professional development seminars throughout North America, Japan, and Barbados
- Author, Going the Distance! Success Strategies for Online Students; Interview Skills: How to Get Hired NOW!; and Lead Like a Woman: The Top Ten Leadership Mistakes Women Make and How to Avoid Them
- Former member of ABWA, ASTD, and IAAP
- Featured speaker at IAAP Connecticut River Valley Chapter
- Creator of Remain C.A.L.M: Partnership Pointers for Executive and Administrative Assistants©
- Lead facilitator, the leadership conference, the women's conference, the extraordinary assistant, assertive communication skills for women and management skills for secretaries, administrative assistants, and support staff
- Ph.D. in biblical studies, M.S. degree in organizational leadership
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.