Receive best practices for preparation.
The purpose of forms of disclosure is to speed up the exchange of basic information about the case and to remove the paperwork involved in requesting that information. Rule 26(a) should be applied using common sense considering its purposes. This video reviews relevance standards, the effect of failure to disclose and exempt proceedings.
Steven C. Bennett
Scarola Zubatov Schaffzin PLLC
- Partner in the law firm of Scarola Zubatov Schaffzin PLLC, New York City
- Practice focused on commercial litigation
- Adjunct professor, Hofstra Law School, e-discovery procedure
- Former co-chair, New York State Bar Association, E-discovery Committee
- J.D. degree, New York University School of Law
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.