Tax, funding and control issues should all be considered.
One of the interesting issues to think about is whether or not a sale should be mandatory or optional. There are different solutions for different situations. It takes a lot of discussion with your clients to see what they really want to do. There are multiple funding options which need careful consideration. Tax effects also need to be discussed, as well as effects on ownership and control.
Mark R. High
Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Member with Dickinson Wright PLLC in Detroit, Michigan
- Concentrates in the areas of business law, corporate finance, corporate governance, and international transactions
- President of the Canada-U.S. Business Association in SE Michigan/SW Ontario; former chair of Michigan Business Law Section
- Conducts seminars on and writes articles dealing with buy-sell agreements for the ABA, State Bar of Michigan, trade associations, and commercial services
- J.D. degree, Duke University; B.A. degree, The College of Wooster
- Can be contacted at 313-223-3650 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.