Review the Duty of Confidentiality.
Confidential information includes details that are obtained during, or in relation to, the representation of a client. It includes information that is protected by the attorney-client privilege, could be deemed embarrassing or detrimental to the client if disclosed, or any details that a clients has asked to remain confidential. This video reviews the duty of confidentiality and discusses issues with cloud computing and electronic communications.
John A. Snow
Parsons Behle & Latimer
- Attorney with Parsons Behle & Latimer, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Practice consists of general civil litigation, including commercial, professional malpractice, construction, and insurance coverage and defense
- Designated in The Best Lawyers in America as Lawyer of the Year in litigation, real estate, and construction law; and designated in the areas of practice of legal malpractice defense, commercial litigation, and construction
- Designated in Utah Business magazine’s Utah Legal Elite in the areas of business and civil litigation and construction law and as a Super Lawyer in the Mountain States in Super Lawyer Magazine
- Chair of the Ethics Advisory Opinion Committee of the Utah State Bar
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 801-536-6772
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.