Where do land records come from?
Are land records created in a place? No, they are created by law. The statutes laws of the state provide where liens are to be filed, docketed and recorded if necessary to come into existence. Therefore, anyone that searches and examines titles should know where the offices are that create these records. This video reviews where you can find land records for different types of liens and for state court proceedings.
Duane H. Wunsch
Fidelity National Title Group, Inc.
- Vice president and state counsel for Fidelity National Title Group, Inc.’s Wisconsin office
- 30 years of experience as in-house underwriting and claims counsel
- Frequent lecturer to both attorney and non-attorney customer groups
- Regularly conducts training sessions for title and escrow staff
- J.D. degree, Emory University; B.A. degree, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Can be contacted at 262-796-3852 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.