Where do land records come from?
Are land records created in a place? No, they are created by law. The statutes laws of the state provide where liens are to be filed, docketed and recorded if necessary to come into existence. Therefore, anyone that searches and examines titles should know where the offices are that create these records. This video reviews where you can find land records for different types of liens and for state court proceedings.
Duane H. Wunsch
Fidelity National Title Group, Inc.
- Wisconsin State Counsel for Fidelity National Title Group
- Over 30 years of experience, including searching and examining titles, closing transactions, and handling title insurance claims
- Member of the State Bar of Wisconsin and the Milwaukee Bar Association
- Past President of the Wisconsin Land Title Association
- J.D. degree, Emory University; B.A degree, UW - Madison
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.