Have a solid process for audit controls to avoid problems down the road.
If there is going to be a manual adjustment made to your employee’s paycheck – inform the employee prior to processing to allow the employee to prepare for the adjustment and also ask questions about the adjustment. On the chance you were informed to make this adjustment in error, you still have time to fix before processing. This video reviews the importance of understanding that taking time to review payroll reports prior to processing can save both you and your employees a lot of stress.
Tricia Richardson, CPP, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Purposed Payroll Professional
- More than 25 years of experience in all aspects of workforce management (payroll processing, taxation, employee handbooks, human resources, benefits, etc.)
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) through the American Payroll Association (APA), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) through the HR Certification Institute, and a Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Member of the National Speakers Bureau for the National American Payroll Association (APA) and a contributing writer for Paytech Magazine
- Serves as the treasure of a York County Pennsylvania Non-Profit Association
- Involved locally through the Susquehanna Valley Chapter of the American Payroll Association, having served in various roles on the board of directors and as a contributor to the certification study groups
- B.S. degree in management studies, University of Maryland University College
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.