So many ways to waive.
Maintaining privilege requires confidentiality of communication both at the time it is made and forever after; and within the reality of the way we communicate today can be very challenging. Confidentiality can be waived when voluntary disclosure occurs of originally privileged communications, material or information. This video reviews examples of when voluntary disclosure occurs and confidentiality is waived.
Rebecca M. Lamberth
Duane Morris LLP
- Partner with Duane Morris LLP with over 30 years of litigation experience
- Co-chair of the firm’s Commercial, Securities and Antitrust Litigation Practice Division
- Practices in the areas of securities litigation, complex commercial litigation and the representation of lawyers and law firms
- Represents public and private companies, including REITs, with extensive experience in complex business and securities litigation, securities disclosure and corporate governance
- Advises public company clients on securities disclosure, corporate governance and D&O insurance issues and represents corporate clients before the SEC
- Represents and counsels lawyers and law firms in litigation and concerning professional conduct issues
- Written and spoken on topics related to her areas of expertise
- Atlanta Magazine named her a Georgia Super Lawyer (2006-2013)
- Listed in the Super Lawyers Corporate Counsel Edition
- Achieved the highest rating with the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- J.D. degree, University of Virginia School of Law; B.A. degree, summa cum laude, Vanderbilt University
- Can be contacted at 404-253-6900 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.