What can you do upfront in the screening process to make sure you are getting the right people for your company?
One of the keys to being a great boss is to really understand your team and know who they are. No two people are alike which we all know just by living life. By understanding your team better you will interact with them better. Stop and make sure that you understand them, their abilities, and that you are working with them in a way that makes sense. That starts with screening your employees properly from the beginning. This video reviews the need to make sure you have the right people and personalities, and are a right fit for the needs of the organization.
R. Shawn McBride
R. Shawn McBride Law Firm, PLLC
- Owner of the R. Shawn McBride Law Firm, PLLC and McBride For Business, LLC
- The R. Shawn is a go-to for business planning including the future of business
- He is a frequent speaker on business execution topics such as sales, blockchain, the future of business and effective partnerships
- Host of the Future Done Right™ show and podcast available on the Future Done Right™ YouTube® Channel
- Licensed to practice law in 12 states (and D.C.) and as a CPA in 3 states
- Author of the books Business Blunders and It’s About Time (on time management)
- J.D. degree, University of Maryland School of Law
- Can be contacted at [email protected], 214-418-0258, @mcbrideforbus on Twitter or www.linkedin.com/in/rshawnmcbride
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.