Learn the stages of conflict and de-escalation techniques.
Most people think of conflict as a battle or clash or something in a negative way, however conflict can be positive. When conflict is allowed to be negative then individuals will view others as adversaries, they are more concerned about themselves and could disregard feelings of others. Assertive managers and supervisors know how to turn conflict into cooperation and collaboration. This video reviews the benefits of handling conflict in a positive way.
Karla Brandau, CEO
Workplace Power Institute
- CEO of Workplace Power Institute
- Areas of expertise includes productivity and time management, email survival skills, DISC and driving forces assessments, emotional intelligence, team building, and leadership, and conducts regular speeches, seminars, and workshops in all of these areas
- Author of several publications: Wake Up the Winner Inside, Email Survival Skills, 101 Time Management Tips for Busy Professionals, Visual Guides to Outlook® 2010, 2013 and 2016, The Leadership of One, and How to Earn the Gift of Discretionary Effort
- Certified speaking professional, registered corporate coach, certified facilitator, certified professional behaviors analyst, and certified professional motivators analyst
- B.A. degree in education
- Can be contacted at 770-923-0883, [email protected], on Twitter® @KarlaBrandau, LinkedIn/In/KarlaBrandau, and www.KarlaBrandau.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.