Things are going to go wrong on a project … how do you fix it?
Asphalt is a biological product and is affected by oxidation, heat, movement and age. Depending on where you are in the country pothole season can be a big part dealing with broken down asphalt. There are correct ways to repair this problem, but often times the quick way is done, causing more work to be done in the future. This video reviews asphalt and concrete damage and ways to resolve these problems and protect them with a solid maintenance plan.
Kenneth M. Justice, P.E.
National Ready Mixed Concrete Association
- Senior director of local paving for the NRMCA, promoting the use of ready mixed concrete for parking lots and related flat work
- Promotes the use of soil cement and full-depth reclamation (FDR) of pavements with cement
- Works closely with A/E firms, municipal and agency officials, contractors, ready mixed concrete producers, and industry personnel
- Formerly the promotion director for New Jersey and Delaware with the Portland Cement Association Northeast
- More than 25 years of experience as a civil engineer and engineering project manager, most recently for AECOM, one of the largest consulting engineering firms in the country
- Specialized in the design and construction administration of runways, taxiways, aircraft parking aprons, and vehicular parking lots, as well as other related civil engineering applications such as roads, storm drainage, erosion control planning, and environmental planning
- Registered professional engineer in North Carolina, New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania
- LEED® accredited professional since 2006
- M.A. degree in civil engineering, North Carolina State University; B.S. degree in civil engineering, Villanova University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.