Have you looked at your own role in the problem you’ve been trying to solve?
In some cases, you may be in the inadvertent cause of an employee’s bad behavior. For one reason or another you may be bringing out the worst, instead of the best, in the person you are trying to help and that employee may be uncomfortable talking about their perception of you. So how do you determine if you are creating the problem? This video reviews how to look at your part in handling employee behavior which starts with communication and continues with consistency.
ARH Employee Training
- President of ARH Employee Training, working to create and customize employee soft skills training programs that fit the culture of her clients
- More than 20 years of training facilitation/learning and development career, developing custom soft skills employee programs, onboarding, and Train the Trainer experience
- Faculty member of the American Management Association where she trains communication skills
- Corporate trainer for Fortune 500 companies across the country and globally
- Partners with business coaches, HR leaders, and other business leaders to facilitate corporate and institutional training events
- Member of several professional organizations and has received numerous certifications
- Writes weekly articles on LinkedIn® Pulse that have garnered much recognition and an international following
- Can be contacted at [email protected]; http://www.linkedin.com/in/audreyhtraining138/; [email protected]; www.arhemployeetraining.com; www.facebook.com/ARH-Employee-Skills
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.