How can data analytics be used in finance?
Thanks to technology, information is stored in mass quantities and ready to be analyzed. In many cases, business leader and finance professionals our overwhelmed with the amount of information available and critical data can be overlooked. Make sure that you have all of the details available before making decisions for your company. There are three different methods of using data analytics in finance - descriptive, predictive and prescriptive. While the names are fairly self-explanatory each method has its own factors to that consider and this video describes each method and how it can help you with your company's financial decisions.
- Partner at Holly Lane Consulting
- Specializes in business finance and operational assessments with a focus on nonprofits, small-medium businesses and government agencies
- Certified instructor for the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM) finance budgeting, cash flow, and reporting for investment real estate
- Conducts regular seminars and workshop on business, finance, and team building
- Author of several articles on finance and leadership; published in Police Magazine, Women in Law Enforcement, Campus Safety Magazine, GovLoop Featured Blogger, NextGen, the Wyoming Law Enforcement Academy for Leadership Development, and West Sound Home and Garden Magazine
- Member of the Institute of Real Estate Management
- Holds the Certified Property Manager designation
- B.A. degree in business administration and finance, Idaho State University
- Can be contacted at 208-521-2639 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.