What are some transition issues that may need to be dealt with?
In current credit agreements, there exists market disruption provisions. This is a sufficient bridge to the loss of LIBOR and the decision to adopt the SOFR rate. These provisions provide that if either the LIBOR Screen rate is no longer available or the LIBOR Screen does not adequately cover banks’ cost of funds, then the LIBOR benchmark rate shall no longer be applicable. This video reviews what the replacement rate would calculate to be and discusses the path forward with new deals and fallback language.
- Shareholder in Vedder Price's New York office
- Practice largely involves the representation of banks and other financial institutions in the financing of commercial aircraft
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous topics concerning aircraft finance, including as to loan pricing
- Has written extensively on aircraft financing matters, including as to loan pricing
- Earned numerous distinctions and rankings in his industry
- Received the highest rankings possible in Chambers USA in the categories of Nationwide Transportation: Aviation: Finance; New York Banking & Finance: Equipment Finance & Leasing; and Nationwide Banking & Finance: Equipment Finance & Leasing
- J.D. degree, Harvard Law School; B.A. degree, Brown University
- Can be contacted at 212-407-7730 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.