It simply comes down to talking to your employees.
In a performance management system, managers are key to the system’s success. The buy-in from managers helps increase the involvement with employees. Statistics show that employees that feel like their manager consistently helps them manage their workload reported that they were eight times more likely to stay with their current employer. This video reviews supervisors’ involvement with employees, quarterly reviews and one-on-one meetings.
- HR consultant at AmeriBen/IEC Group
- Attorney and human resources expert with more than fifteen years’ experience providing advice and recommendations to a wide range of businesses
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of labor and employment law
- Well-respected trainer and speaker on human resource and employment compliance issues having presented at more than 100 conferences
- Wrote several publications and articles related to the areas of management defense employment law
- J.D. degree, Order of the Coif, University of Oregon School of Law
- Can be contacted at 360-487-6838 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.