Break down your project mitigation into four phases.
Our speaker has four phases that he addresses when dealing with his projects. Planning and design, permitting and mitigation plans, construction phase, and post-construction monitoring. In this video our speaker, David Charette, reviews each of these four phases; as well as provides tips and items to address while working through each phase.
Langan Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc.
- Principal in Langan Engineering and Environmental Services, Inc.
- Director of Natural Resources and Land Use Permitting Group for Langan
- Practicing 30 years in the field of wetlands, wetlands mitigation and land use permitting in the Northeast
- B.S. degree, University of Connecticut; M.S. degree in ecology, Rutgers University
- Certified Professional Wetland Scientist (PWS) since 1994
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Accredited Professional
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.