Knowing how tolerances apply is critical in litigation.
In the context of ADA access litigation, Federal courts have recognized the significance of tolerances and have criticized expert witness opinions for failure to consider construction tolerances. Understanding dimensional, construction and manufacturing tolerances is critical to evaluating whether a particular component complies with accessibility requirements of the ADA. This video reviews case law regarding ADA tolerance litigation.
Cris C. Vaughan, CASp, ADAC, PA
Vaughan & Associates
Cris C. Vaughan, CASp, ADAC, PA, Vaughan & Associates
- Principal owner of Vaughan & Associates Law Offices; principal owner of ADA Consultant Services; co-owner ADA Today, LLC
- Frequent speaker and has written numerous publications
- J.D. degree, University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law; B.A. degree, with honors, Western Oregon University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.