Understand how to apply ADA Standards in new buildings and existing buildings.
The 2010 ADA Standards are comprised of the Title II New Construction and Alteration Regulations, the Title III New Construction and Alternation Regulations, and the 2004 ADAAG. Facilities that do not comply with the ADA Standards can be difficult for people to use and can also lead to complaints and potential litigation. This video reviews how federal, state, and local requirements apply when planning for ADA compliance. The material also discusses how to use design as a tool for compliance and identifies possible challenges for different industries.
- Career spanning nearly 20 years
- Manages LCM’s accessibility programs for some of the nation’s most recognized hospitality, bank, and retail brands
- Coordinates and mentors a team of 15 accessibility specialists to conduct ADA surveys and reports for commercial, retail, and hospitality industries
- Produces accessible design manuals, training videos, classroom, and field trainings for nationwide clients with multi-site properties
- Honoree, Crain’s Chicago Businesswomen in Construction and Design
- Frequent presenter of topics including Hotel Accessibility Compliance; ADA Updates; ADA Standards for the Retail Industry; Accessibility and Public Health; Adaptive Fashion; Women in Leadership
- Co-presenter, ‘Access in the Age of COVID’ Webinar
- Disability and Human Development Achievement Award recipient
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.