Richard L. Darden, Ph.D.
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Biologist and project manager in the Special Actions Branch of the Alaska District Regulatory Division in Anchorage, Alaska
- Serves as the district lead on NEPA issues, including the preparation of environmental impact statements, and is currently managing the preparation of an EIS for the proposed Donlin Gold Project
- Helps guide jurisdictional determination policy and practice in the South Atlantic Division
- Joined the Corps in 2005 after 17 years as an environmental consultant and university instructor
- Involved with all aspects of project development, design, construction and monitoring, including all levels of NEPA documentation, as well as hundreds of jurisdictional determinations and permits throughout the United States
- Ph.D. degree in biological sciences, The University of Southern Mississippi; M.S. degree in zoology, Northwestern State University of Natchitoches, Louisiana; B.S. degree in biology, Arkansas Tech University
- Can be contacted at 903-753-5710 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.