Make sure you know what you are looking for in an employee.
There will be benefits and failures that go along with promoting people within your organization. Being aware of the attributes you want to look for in someone who you are considering for a promotion can help keep failures to a minimum. This video reviews acceptable criteria for promotion and discusses how these attributes can help you pick the right person for the job.
Ronald A. Sereika
- 2010 National instructor of the year award for The National Association of Credit Management
- 2013 CCE award of excellence presented by the National Association of Credit Management
- 2011 Credit Executive of the year Upstate New York by NACM Chicago
- National Speaker at NACM Credit Congress, NACM Eastern Regional Conference, Upstate NY Annual meetings 2011 to 2015
- Two-time finalist at CooperVision for the CFO award given annually for the top performer in North America’s finance team
- B.S. degree in accounting, Fredonia State University; attended Amos Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth University executive program for certification in Credit and Finance
- Can be contacted at 585-705-0304 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.