Paid leave continues to be a large emphasis for the Department of Labor.
Employer's that offer paid leave have an incentive offered by the new tax law and some pending legislation such as the Family Act. This legislation is the legislative answer to helping employees have a better work and life balance. This video reviews state and local sick leave laws across the U.S. and discusses FLSA litigation and other changes to employment regulations.
Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Associate at Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Assists clients in all areas of employment law, including employment discrimination and retaliation, reasonable accommodations and the interactive process, the Missouri Human Rights Act, the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN Act), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), and many others
- In the last calendar year, he has obtained successful jury trial verdicts and injunctive relief for his clients, as well as assisted his clients in nonlitigation resolution of disputes
- Assists clients in diverse labor matters including grievance arbitration and contract negotiations
- Graduate, salutatorian, St. Louis University Law School
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.