As employment laws change, make sure your harassment policies get updated to stay compliant.
So why now? Why is harassment a bigger issue now than ever before? The inception of this started back in 2017 when the allegations against Harvey Weinstein first hit the newsstands. As a result of that there has been massive fallout for countless men and some women the world over for harassment issues and ignited the #MeToo movement. This video discusses that while light has been shed on harassment in the workplace there has also been backlash on the #MeToo movement and reviews what the EEOC's strategic enforcement priorities are for the next few years.
Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Associate at Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Assists clients in all areas of employment law, including employment discrimination and retaliation, reasonable accommodations and the interactive process, the Missouri Human Rights Act, the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN Act), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), and many others
- In the last calendar year, he has obtained successful jury trial verdicts and injunctive relief for his clients, as well as assisted his clients in nonlitigation resolution of disputes
- Assists clients in diverse labor matters including grievance arbitration and contract negotiations
- Graduate, salutatorian, St. Louis University Law School
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.