Gain the skills to reduce what flows into your Inbox while expediting email processing.
Do you feel overwhelmed by the sheer number of emails that dump into your Inbox on a daily basis? Do you feel guilty leaving work with unanswered emails requesting information? Would you like to be more efficient and effective processing your Inbox? Is the battle with the Inbox leaving you on edge?
This video will help you discover the time management benefits to little known or used Inbox features. You’ll learn how to dig out from the heavy load of tasks that arrive via email and how to work from a clean Inbox. You’ll be amazed at how many features the Outlook Inbox has that can help you organize, sort and prioritize email – enabling you to stay on top of urgent tasks and project deadlines. Plus, you’ll get quick tips for producing real results with every email you touch, saving you precious minutes every day and enabling you to leave work on time.
Karla Brandau, CEO
Workplace Power Institute
- CEO of Workplace Power Institute
- Areas of expertise include productivity and time management, email survival skills, DISC and driving forces assessments, emotional intelligence, team building, and leadership
- Conducts regular speeches, seminars, and workshops in all areas of expertise
- Author of several publications: Wake Up the Winner Inside, Email Survival Skills, 101 Time Management Tips for Busy Professionals, Visual Guides to Outlook® 2010, 2013, and 2016, The Leadership of One, and How to Earn the Gift of Discretionary Effort
- Certified speaking professional, registered corporate coach, certified facilitator, certified professional behaviors analyst, and certified professional motivators analyst
- B.A. degree in education
- Can be contacted at [email protected], 770-923-0883, on Twitter @KarlaBrandau, LinkedIn/In/KarlaBrandau, and www.KarlaBrandau.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.