Gain a better understanding of zero-based budgeting and find out if it is the right fit for your company.
Many businesses today are facing increasingly challenging competitive environments and are suffering from uncompetitive or unresponsive cost structures that no longer respond to traditional cost management techniques. These companies are increasingly turning to zero-based budgeting (ZBB) to better manage costs and to unlock the ownership culture required to succeed. This topic will provide you with a rich understanding of ZBB, a proven cost and culture changing tool, explain how ZBB unlocks value within an organization, and describe what is required to successfully implement ZBB in your organization.
Ronin Equity Partners
- Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Ronin Equity Partners
- Before he formed Ronin, he was the Head of the Transformation Office at Diversey, the second-largest industrial cleaning business in the world, joining the team as part of its purchase by Bain Capital; there, he oversaw the value creation of the transaction in cost management, organizational excellence, and cash flow optimization
- Prior to Diversey, he led the Transformation Office at NCR Corporation, a provider of hardware, software, and technology services to the financial sector, coming on board through Blackstone’s investment in the business; his time at NCR was preceded by his tenure leading global zero-based budgeting, capital investment, and working capital at Heinz and Kraft Heinz as part of 3G Capital and Berkshire Hathaway’s purchase of these businesses; he was instrumental in the Kraft integration and Heinz transformation, delivering $2.0 billion in cost savings during his time there
- Previously worked at Goldman Sachs Capital Partners, the private equity arm of Goldman Sachs, and began his career at J.P. Morgan’s Investment Bank in the Merger & Acquisitions and Natural Resources Groups
- Continues to serve as an advisor to Fortune 500 companies, senior executives, private equity firms, and investors on the topic of zero-based budgeting and business transformation in the areas of finance, IT, HR organizational design, and commercial pricing
- B.A. degree in corporate finance and accounting, salutatorian and summa cum laude, Bentley University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.