Understand and implement cross-training now to keep your organization running smoothly.
Many organizations today are so lean and slimmed-down in staffing that, when a top performer leaves, the organization's leaders do not know what to do to make up for the void created by that loss. This topic helps managers prepare for staff turnover of critical talent by describing how to plan cross-training, implement it effectively, and evaluate results. The workshop also describes the valuable role that job rotation can play in cross-training staff.
William J. Rothwell, Ph.D., SPHR, SHRM-SCP, RODC, CPTD Fellow
Rothwell & Associates, Inc.
- Distinguished Professor, The Pennsylvania State University
- My specialty is Organization Development and Change
- 20 years of full-time HR experience in multinational business and in U.S. government
- Taught HR topics at a major university for 32 years
- Conducted consulting for over 50 multinational companies and countless other organizations
- Published 154 books on HR (look me up on Amazon)
- Member of the Society for HR Management, Association for Talent Development
- Ph.D., MBA, MA, BA
- [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.