Learn to identify cases with viable foreclosure claims and how to work towards a resolution or prepare them for trial.
For many years there has been a stigma surrounding foreclosure cases. The laws are not friendly to the borrower, and lenders and mortgage servicers generally know the actions they can take that do not fit squarely into a cause of action that will lead to liability.
This course will assist practitioners representing borrowers, lenders, and their counsel identify cases with viable foreclosure claims. They will learn how to work towards a resolution or prepare for trial. This material is critical for learning how to aggressively pursue a claim, identify meritorious cases, and resolve the matters.
Rachel E. Khirallah
- Owner of Khirallah, PLLC
- After working for a real estate litigation boutique firm for six years defending home builders and real estate investors and lenders, she recognized the abuse and unfair practices that consumers regularly faced in their real estate transactions.; in 2010, she formed Khirallah PLLC and has practiced on her own for a decade; she regularly sues large financial institutions, home builders, and real estate investors who are taking advantage of individuals related to their real estate
- Selected as Rising Star in Real Estate Law, 2015; selected as Super Lawyer in Real Estate Law, 2016 - present; jury trial verdict in top 100 verdicts in Texas, 2018; second largest DTPA and real estate fraud verdict in Texas, 2018; chosen as D Magazine Best Real Estate Lawyer, 2018 and 2019; member of the Mac Taylor Inn, 2019 - present; selected to the 2019 WE LEAD Dallas Bar Association leadership class, 2019; selected as a Texas Bar Foundation Fellow, 2019 - present; selected as Top 50 Women Lawyers in Texas, 2021-2022;
- Graduate, executive board of the Law Review and member of Board of Barristers, Texas Tech School of Law
- Can be contacted at [email protected], 214-484-4699, or www.khirallahpllc.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.