Create a safe way for your non-assertive team members to speak up and provide their natural insight and discernment to make valuable contributions.
Working with non-assertive personalities can be like pulling teeth. Non-assertive people want to communicate but fear the reaction they will get. Getting them to open up is important because their insight has value, and they may make others miserable if they don't feel heard. Rather than owning their behavior, non-assertive personalities often become the victim of it, holding others responsible for their plight. Creating a safe way to speak up can pave the way to regular interaction. You can retrain the non-assertive person to use their natural insight and discernment to make valuable contributions. It will also set the stage for everyone to open up and give insights. Your team's open communication culture may depend on transforming non-assertive personalities; learn how here.
Professional Coach Academy
- Virtual training specialist, Pathways Business Seminars, Successful Training Solutions
- Lead trainer specializing in conflict, communication, and emotional control, Pryor Learning Solutions
- Founder of the Professional Coach Academy, certifying life and executive coaches since 2008
- Co-author of multiple books and audios
- Curriculum development specialist for three seminar companies and four government agencies
- Founder and host of a Star Summit speaker and trainer incubator
- Certified as a professional trainer and master coach
- Interdisciplinary M.A. degree in business, communications, and linguistics
- Can be contacted at 817-657-5301, [email protected], @SherryPrindle, or www.ProfessionalCoachAcademy.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.