Understand the most common and predictable aggressive behaviors and how to proactively intervene to lower the toxicity.
Aggressive personalities create a double bind for most companies. Their behavior creates a toxic and unsafe work culture with compromised productivity, engagement, and wellbeing. Often, these same personalities are highly driven, passionate, and productive as well. We can't live with them, and we can't live without them. Ultimately, your culture is only as good as the worst behaviors it allows. The solution lies in understanding the relationship between positive motivation and negative attention. Most aggressive behavior is a negative attempt to meet personality-specific psychological needs or a reaction to an emotional trigger. Learn about the most common and predictable aggressive behaviors, what's behind them, and how to proactively intervene to lower the toxicity. Everyone, including leaders, have a role to play in keeping themselves out of distress and helping others do the same.
Nathan Regier, Ph.D.
Next Element Consulting, LLC
- CEO and founding owner of Next Element Consulting, LLC
- Certifying master trainer, the Process Communication Model
- Wrote three books; Beyond Drama: Transcending Energy Vampires, Conflict Without Casualties: A Field Guide for Leading With Compassionate Accountability, and Seeing People Through: Unleash your Leadership Potential with the Process Communication Model
- Co-developer of The Compassion Mindset and Leading Out of Drama frameworks for compassionate accountability
- Trains, coaches, presents, and consults internationally on topics of interpersonal communication and leadership, social emotional intelligence, personality diversity and inclusion, and positive conflict
- Writes for multiple industry publications (e.g., Forbes, Inc Magazine, HR.com, Training Magazine, Fast Company)
- Hosts a podcast called OnCompassion with Dr. Nate
- Ph.D. degree in clinical psychology
- Can be contacted at 316-772-6174, [email protected], on Twitter® @NextNate, on Facebook® @Next Element, and on LinkedIn® as Nate Regier
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.