Discover the biggest hurdles to your workers' compensation settlement and how to prevent them.
This course will help you understand current issues that impact a workers' compensation practice and common issues all attorneys and stakeholders face. Reaching agreements, overcoming obstacles, and how the ACA and Medicare impact your case will be discussed. Learn how attorneys can overcome these hurdles and be zealous advocates for their clients.
MSP Compliance Solutions, LLC
- Legal practice experience in the areas of workers’ compensation, personal injury, and Medicare/Medicaid compliance
- A health insurance professional that brings a passion to educating his peers
- Licensed to practice law in Minnesota since 2002, as well as Wisconsin since 2008
- Has litigated countless cases and founded a compliance consulting firm where he helped numerous individuals from diverse backgrounds across the United States
- Passions include assisting low-income persons via pro bono legal representation
- J.D. degree, William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN; B.A. degree, St. Cloud State University
- Can be contacted at 651-485-7036 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.