Learn how to best handle off-site injuries, from initial reporting through litigation.
The recent pandemic accelerated the move by many employers to permit remote employment by off-site employees. While this has created a number of benefits for both sides of the employment relationship, the use of off-site employees also presents a number of difficult challenges for employers and HR professionals. In particular, exposure for work-related injuries is more expansive as the traditional boundaries of work life and home life and employee and non-employee blend together. This topic is designed to highlight some of these concerns and address ways in which they can be minimized. It will also discuss other concerns of remote employment and provide suggestions as to how best to promote a positive and effective working relationship.
Ryan J. Murphy
Cipriani & Werner PC
- Partner at Cipriani & Werner, P.C.
- Defends employers throughout Pennsylvania against workers’ compensation, un-employment compensation cases, and other employment matters, including pre-litigation counseling litigation and the appeal process
- Has represented businesses ranging in size from individually-owned to large, multi-national corporations
- Has advised various state agencies in the defense of their workers’ compensation claims and worked with those entities to limit their exposure
- Representative clients include employers in the construction, fabrication, automotive, and retail industries, temporary employment agencies, law enforcement, and governmental entities
- Member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Lancaster County Bar Association, the Schuylkill County Bar Association, and the York County Bar Association
- J.D. degree, cum laude, The Dickenson School of Law; two Bachelor’s degrees, with high distinction and with honors, from The Pennsylvania State University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.