Understand the process of coding and its application to various states and their guidelines.
Workers' compensation is a detail-driven area with many pitfalls. One of those pitfalls is the nuance of the classification of employees for premium purposes. This course will help those responsible understand the process of coding and its application to various states and their guidelines. This material will address money and time-saving efforts that can help reduce premium costs, handle claims problems, and avoid significant overpayments. This course is geared toward employers, claims handlers, government workers, and even medical field workers.
James B. Fairbanks, Esq.
Treece Alfrey Musat P.C.
- Shareholder with Treece Alfrey Musat P.C. and head of the workers’ compensation and employment defense department
- Practice emphasizes workers’ compensation defense, professional malpractice defense, subrogation, and general liability and employment defense
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops and has been a regular presenter for Lorman
- J.D. degree, University of Colorado School of Law
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 303-731-9539
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.