Learn the essential's necessary to prepare a case to go to trial.
Many legal professionals litigate cases, but very few do so with an eye toward trial. A lot of time is spent burning energy on issues that really make no difference at the end of the day. This course will bring to light some of the general issues that come up while preparing your matter for trial, no matter the type of case. Knowing the issues for trial preparation will focus a legal professional on the things that matter during litigation and avoid chasing issues down rabbit holes. Understanding the issues ahead of time will impact the pleadings, the discovery, the preparation of witnesses, and the approach you take in mediation.
Law Offices of Ara Jabagchourian, P.C.
- Managing partner of Law Offices of Ara Jabagchourian, P.C. located in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Practice area includes injury matters, business litigation, fraud matters, and consumer class actions
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous areas, including evidence, trial, injury matters, fraud, antitrust, and business litigation
- Author of over two dozen publications related to the areas of evidence, fraud litigation, antitrust law, Second Amendment issues, alter ego and vicarious liability issues, and human rights law
- Finalist for Trial Lawyer of the Year in California twice and has been recognized as having one of the Top 100 Verdicts in the United States by the National Law Journal and one of the Top Verdicts By Impact by the Daily Journal in California
- Member of various trial lawyer groups including the National Trial Lawyers Association, CAOC, and the Armenian Bar Association
- J.D. degree, University of California Hastings College of the Law; Dual B.A. degree, California State University of Fresno
- Can be contacted at 650-437-6840, [email protected], or www.arajlaw.com
Howry Breen & Herman LLP
- Partner with Howry, Breen & Herman, LLP, a record-setting trial law firm primarily serving plaintiffs in the state of Texas
- Routinely represents clients in federal and state courts in cases alleging product defect, aviation mishaps, wrongful death, personal injury, traumatic brain injury, spinal injury, clergy abuse, and sexual assault
- Successfully tried, arbitrated, and mediated cases for over 20 years
- Frequently provides pro-bono services to those in need, including military veterans
- Recognized as Martindale-Hubbel AV rated, one of Austin’s Top Attorneys, and California and Texas Super Lawyers
- Prior military officer and UH-60 Blackhawk pilot; FAA-certified commercial pilot (IFR / VFR)
- J.D. degree, Santa Clara University School of Law; B.A. degree, University of San Francisco
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 512-439-4137
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.