Gain a better understanding about threats to vendor files, identifying areas of weakness, and designing and implementing procedures to minimize risk.
Proper maintenance and safeguarding of vendor masters files is important to an organization. Ignoring issues or having poor controls over the vendor files can lead to loss of data and potential financial loss. Substandard vendor master file practices can increase risk of an organization to both general public and regulators. This topic is designed to help those in charge of overseeing their organization vendor master files with understanding the threats to vendor files, identifying potential areas of weakness, designing and implementing procedures to minimize risk, which are all important in today's business environment.
More Program Information
More Program Information
- Partner and practice leader for EisnerAmper LLP’s Financial Advisory Services Group in the firm’s New Jersey location
- With over 30 years of experience, he is frequently called upon as a technical resource in various litigation actions
- Has consulted and provided services in matters including complex damages, business valuations, due diligence analysis, fraud and forensic investigations, lost profit calculations, shareholder disputes, insurance claims analysis, bankruptcy and matrimonial proceedings
- In addition, he has served as an agreed-upon neutral expert and as an expert witness appointed by judges in the types of matters listed above; and to issue reports for the courts on these cases
- Has been appointed by various courts to serve as a receiver, provisional director, special fiscal agent, and court’s independent forensic auditor in various civil litigation matters
- Experienced in providing traditional accounting services, such as financial statement and tax return preparation, financial analysis, and consulting services for closely held businesses
- As a strong proponent of professional development, he frequently speaks to both business and civic groups on topics such as business valuation, forensic accounting, commercial damages and fraud; he has presented to both regional and national organizations
- An active member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) where he served on the Forensic and Litigation Services Executive Committee, Fraud Task Force; Forensic, and the Valuation Conference Committee and received the Volunteer of the Year award; in addition, the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts recognized him as Outstanding Member for extraordinary committee participation and service
- Can be contacted at 212-891-4011 or [email protected]
- Manager and serves as the web liaison for EisnerAmper LLP’s Financial Advisory Services where she oversees and manages the articles, blogs, and podcasts written and conducted by her colleagues for EisnerAmper’s website
- Has worked in providing a number of services, including commercial litigation, financial investigations, intellectual property disputes, martial dissolutions, and business interruptions
- Supports experts in forensic accounting investigations and quantifying damages in complex commercial litigation through the writing of reports, financial analyses, and industry research
- Has experience in various industries, including financial services, telecommunications, construction, insurance, food services, and aerospace; she specializes in the technical aspects of the analyses, particularly large data management and financial modeling
- Prior to joining the firm, she was a consultant in the disputes and investigations practice of an international consulting firm; she has monitored an international construction firm and supported expert witness in writing reports, creating models across a variety of platforms, and conducting market research
- B.S. degree in finance, The College of New Jersey
More Program Information
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Access to all training products for one year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.