Gain a better understanding of how to properly utilize employee ownership and avoid any unwanted tax or compliance consequences.
Employers have many forms of employee ownership incentives that can be utilized to retain employees and invest them in the profitability of their employer's business. A thorough knowledge of these forms, the applicable tax rules and 409A and ERISA compliance issues can allow an employer to properly utilize employee ownership in their business and avoid any unwanted tax or compliance consequences.
Dannae L. Delano
The Wagner Law Group
- Partner in the St. Louis office of The Wagner Law Group
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of employee benefit compliance, planning, design and implementation and resolution of applicable tax issues regarding same
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on all aspects of employee benefit compliance, for retirement plans, health and welfare plans, and executive compensation planning
- Wrote several publications related to employee benefit compliance issues
- Can be contacted at 314-236-0065, [email protected], or www.wagnerlawgroup.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.