Learn how to identify your business's break-even point and gain knowledge on the basic business profit equation.
The significant changes felt by both the largest and smallest businesses in the past two years mandate significant financial reevaluation. For example, a large firm shifting to work from home will face increased inefficiencies (increasing the variable costs of operations) but will save on rents, utilities, and other fixed operating costs. Many smaller firms, such as restaurants and mom-and-pops are working at a different level of operations, trying to discern how to remain profitable in the new economy. Finally, many small businesses are emerging, whose owners need a fundamental understanding of basic financial tools. Break-even analysis is a core element of financial education, and a must-do for anyone operating a business at any size or scale.
John A. Kilpatrick, Ph.D., MAI
Greenfield Advisors LLC
John A. Kilpatrick, Ph.D., MAI, FRICS
- Manages Greenfield Advisors LLC, a Seattle-based consulting firm, as well as ACCRE, a private real estate hedge fund
- A world-renowned author, lecturer, and business practitioner
- Author or contributing author to 10 texts on business and over 100 journal and magazine articles, a highly sought-after consultant on bet the firm financial problems
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.