Keep your company protected with a foolproof employee handbook.
Most employers were unprepared for the changes brought about by the pandemic and the concurrent political climate. As a result, employers did not have policies, procedures, or training for remote and hybrid workforces. Today, many employees demand that they continue to work remotely and have redefined what they expect of employers. This change has led to unforeseen challenges that contributed to the great resignation.
During this course, you will recognize some of the risks associated with a remote or hybrid workforce, including employee classification, proper tracking of time and attendance, and obligations created by the state in which remote employees work. These are some of the contributors to the perfect storm. This material will review proactive steps to combat the perfect storm so employees can be engaged, risk can be mitigated, and retention will not be nearly as problematic.
David G. Gabor
DGN Workplace Initiatives
- Founder and director of DGN Workplace Initiatives
- Partner with The Wagner Law Group
- Has extensive experience in human resources, litigation, and alternative dispute resolution
- Human resources practice includes compliance, drafting policies, preparing manuals, conducting training, handling workplace investigations, conducting auditing, and counseling clients in all aspects of the employee-employer relationship
- Litigation practice includes employment discrimination, employee classification, wage and hour, unfair competition, noncompete, and ERISA matters
- Conducts regular seminars, workshops, and webinars on matters concerning employment law and human resources
- Recognized as a Super Lawyer in New York, Massachusetts, and New England
- J.D. degree, Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center; B.A. degree, The University of Michigan
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.