Gain an understanding of the current POC form and attachments.
This course will focus on the procedural and legal aspects of filing a proof of claim under the form effective 2022 and attachment 410A. The course will also discuss the 3002.1 notices and requirements for timely filing. This session will review aspects of filing said pleadings and the consequences of untimely filings. Ultimately, this session and our panelists will provide an in-depth review of updated case law on proof of claims.
Christopher DeNardo, Esq.
- Managing partner, LOGS Legal Group LLP
- Oversees operation for LOGS’ Pennsylvania and New Jersey offices
- Focuses on creditors’ rights, including bankruptcy, foreclosures, evictions, and title curative matters
- Admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, and the Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Currently a member of the Pennsylvania, Montgomery, New Jersey, and New York bar associations, as well as the American Legal & Financial Network and the Legal League 100
- Past co-chair of the Philadelphia Mortgage Foreclosure Steering Committee
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 610-930-0233
Nicole Mariani Noel
Kass Shuler, P.A.
- Shareholder and Bankruptcy Partner at Kass Shuler, PA
- Heads the bankruptcy practice group and handles cases throughout Florida, including the Northern, Middle, and Southern districts
- Practices in the fields of bankruptcy, creditors’ rights and insolvency, real estate, consumer and business litigation
- Adjunct professor at Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg College, and Hillsborough Community College, teaching bankruptcy, real property finance, business law and civil litigation
- Authored a chapter on bankruptcy in Florida Foreclosure Law published by Fastcase
- Secretary for the Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar for the 2022–2023 Bar year
- Formerly chaired the Bankruptcy Practice Group for the American Legal and Financial Network (ALFN) and the Case Law Update Subcommittee for the Real Property Finance and Lending Committee of the Real Property Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Participated in the 2016 NextGeneration program held by the Bankruptcy Judges during the National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges (NCBJ)
- Named one of ALFN’s Junior Professionals and Executives Group (JPEG)’s stand-out young professional to watch in 2016
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 813-229-0900, ext. 1343
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.