Understanding the Importance of Various Types of Insurance and RiskThis material will provide you with strategies that will result in lower premiums, yet ensure adequate coverage is still in place.
It will help you differentiate claims made policies vs. occurrence policies and this knowledge will always ensure that coverage is in place in the result of a claim. This topic will provide information on how to select features in an insurance policy that are overlooked such as sublimits and endorsements that can broaden coverage.
John Raspante, CPA, MST
- McGowanPRO’s director of risk management
- Oversees the industry-specific expertise and risk management for McGowanPRO’s accounting and financial clients
- Former director of compliance and risk management as well as the director of education for Graf Repetti & Co. LLP, Certified Public Accountants & Business Advisors
- Prior to joining Graf Repetti, he worked for CAMICO Mutual Insurance Company, a provider of accountants’ professional liability insurance, providing loss prevention services to the organization’s largest insureds
- Frequent speaker within the accounting profession on issues relating to risk management and professional ethics; presents regularly at different conferences for accounting firm associations and CPA State Societies
- Published author and contributor for accounting firm periodicals such as the Journal of Accountancy and Accounting Today
- CPA license, New York State; Property and Casualty licenses, New Jersey and New York State
- NJCPA editorial board and past NCCPAP Central New Jersey president
- CDFA designation from the Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- MST degree, Washington Institute for Graduation Studies
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.