Learn simple yet powerful communication strategies to reduce communication errors and boost credibility.
Miscommunications can create unnecessary stress, costly workplace errors, lost productivity, and damage important relationships and credibility. These conditions can lead to a reduction in trust, confidence, and morale, driving a wedge between employees and their peers and leaders. Often people recognize that poor communication is the cause, yet they don't know what to do to be more effective communicators. This course will provide you with simple yet powerful communication strategies to reduce communication errors. The strategies will build skills and abilities, enhance relationships, increase confidence and collaboration, and build a culture of trust.
- Coach and Consultant with SoulSalt Inc.
- Over 25 years of corporate HR, coaching, and consulting experience
- Workshops and trainings focus on optimizing people potential and business performance
- Workshop and training topics include mindful communication, identifying and leveraging strengths, understanding personality styles, improving employee well-being, living according to personal values, enhancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging, aligning culture with mission, vision, and values, improving employee engagement
- Created and led management and leadership development multi-session programs
- Created and led personal development and holistic wellness seminars
- Teach HR Certification Preparation course and coaches and mentors HR professionals
- Award-winning developer of inclusive and engaged cultures
- Certified life and health coach (NBC-HWC)
- Certified Human Resources Professional (SPHR)
- Certified Vinyasa and Restorative Yoga Teacher
- M.S. degree in education; B.S. degree in business management
- Can be contacted at 760-805-7952, [email protected], or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.