Understand the difference between knowing if a rep is able to grow and knowing when to cut your losses.
The world of selling is an illustrious career that requires the right person with the proper skills, and most importantly, the ability to produce results. Everyone might be able to sell, but can they meet the established goals? When developing a sales team, obstacles are not uncommon. Obstacles can include competition, industry changes, poor management, or perhaps the individual themselves. There are also times when there is one individual that seems to struggle more than others - at that point, do you terminate, do you place on administrative review, or do you make changes? Being hasty may help or hinder? This informational topic provides answers to the issues you have and how to quickly correct them.
Drew Stevens, Ph.D.
Stevens Performance Group
- Works with individuals and organizations that grapple with finances and transform them into wealthy professionals with the liquidity and lifestyle they desire to live with profound longevity in order to create a legacy
- Has worked on Wall Street since 1985, helping portfolio managers, traders, brokers, and other investment professionals
- His experience has enabled him to work with commercial and investment bankers, private equity, and venture capital, as well as to conduct several mergers & acquisitions
- Has produced over $11 billion in revenue for organizations while always delivering to others
- Contributed 14 books and over 4,500 articles and internet articles to stimulate others to increase their knowledge and awareness of the financial markets
- Registered insurance professional and working actively towards his investment advisory certification
- Well-known international keynote speaker and seminar producer
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.