Learn a treatment that works.
Gain a better understanding of how to treat insomnia with cognitive behavioral therapy techniques.Learn the evidence-based strategies for healing insomnia using this non-pharmacologic treatment. CBT challenges the thoughts and actions maintaining insomnia, effectively resetting the mind and body's connections to sleep. Learn a treatment that works, with 85% of completers gaining 1 hour of sleep or more, in as little as 4-8 sessions. This material is geared towards an intermediate level, for those with some familiarity with CBT based treatments. You should leave with practical tips and tools that you can apply to your practice.
Dr. Joshua Tal
- Licensed psychologist with a private practice in the Upper West Side of Manhattan, New York City
- Specializes in insomnia treatment, addiction recovery and geropsychology
- Studied sleep, health and addiction treatments under top clinicians and researchers at Stanford University, Veteran’s Affairs hospitals and rehabs across the country
- Writings have appeared in the Huffington Post and CityofSleep.com
- Uses revolutionary treatments that have been proven to increase sleep, cut out substances and fortify a quality life
- Can be contacted at 347-466-7432 or visit www.drjoshuatal.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.