Understand current hiring processes and technologies and uncover the top mistakes made.
Career-driven professionals often find themselves stuck in roles they aren't loving or in a job search that feels like it will never end. Many feel ghosted by recruiters, that they don't have enough of the right experience, or are frequently dubbed the runner-up when compared to other qualified candidates. Whether you are struggling to advance into more progressive leadership roles, pivot into another industry, or transition onto a new career altogether, there are common mistakes that hold the majority of job seekers back and quick fixes that can trigger callbacks for interviews in a matter of days. This course will help job seekers at all career levels understand current hiring processes and technologies and uncover the top mistakes made with their resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn® profiles based on recent feedback shared by recruiters and hiring decision-makers.
Stephanie Cartwright, CPRW
Off The Clock Resumes LLC
- Job search strategist, certified resume writer, and founder of Off The Clock Resumes LLC
- Helped hundreds of job seekers get unstuck and get a foot in the door at the companies they’d love to work for with their resumes, LinkedIn® profiles, and job search plans since 2014
- Presented ‘5 Steps To Kickstart Your Career Growth’ and ‘Updating Your Professional Resume’ for Power To Fly, ‘5 Step Formula To Kickstart Your Career Growth’ for PMI Inland Northwest Chapter, and ‘Creating A Job Search Plan To Get Hired Faster’ for Fairygodboss
- Featured and quoted in 15+ online publications, including Thrive Global, Fairygodboss, and the Ladders since 2019
- Certified by the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches in 2015 and an active member of the National Resume Writers’ Association since 2018
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, WGU
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.