Learn how to avoid and correct the most common payroll mistakes professionals make.
Payroll-related mistakes happen, and there can be serious legal consequences when they do. At some point, you just might need to obtain legal guidance to help you and your company make any mistakes right. This course will help you identify common payroll mistakes and learn how to avoid or fix these mistakes.
Daniel L. Messeloff, Esq.
Tucker Ellis LLP
- Attorney with Tucker Ellis LLP
- Works with companies ranging from multinational corporations to start-ups and small businesses to address, manage, and resolve their employment, labor, and other legal issues
- Defends clients in disputes of all sizes arising under federal, state, and local payroll and wage and hour laws, as well as employment discrimination and general commercial matters
- Has litigated many class and collective action claims and single-plaintiff discrimination cases
- Has been ranked as a Super Lawyer in Ohio for nine years and as one of the Best Lawyers in America for six years
- Has presented on the topics of employment law and wage-and-hour issues to hundreds of corporate professionals
- Has been published in major publications, including The New York Times, The Chicago Tribune, USA Today, The Washington Post, The Columbus Dispatch, and The New York Law Journal
- Has edited and contributed to both the Employment Class and Collective Actions blog and the Class Action Trends Report newsletter
- Before law school he was a sportswriter for the National Baseball Hall of Fame, ESPN Magazine, Bloomberg News, and other publications
- J.D. degree, Fordham University School of Law; B.A. degree, Washington University in St. Louis
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.