Learn how best to keep your customer service team staff for the long term and motivate them to perform well.
Most organizations disincentivize their employees who are responsible for delivering customer care. The management team creates toxic workplace environments; they don't hire/recruit the right individuals who are driven to excel at delivering customer care and fail to empower/motivate their customer service professionals to actually deliver exceptional service. This topic will help the persons responsible for delivering care to your customers to be able to treat your clients like the second most invaluable asset they truly are, behind ONLY your employees.
Ethan L. Chazin, M.B.A.
The Chazin Group LLC
- Principal of The Chazin Group LLC
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of business growth coaching
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on numerous areas related to leadership, sales effectiveness, culture transformation, diversity and belonging, and employee empowerment
- Author of several publications related to the areas of career exploration and culture transformation
- Membership information: Goldman Sachs 10,000 small businesses coach, Kauffman Foundation FastTrac Growth coach certification
- M.B.A. degree in marketing, George Washington University
- Can be contacted at 917-239-5571, [email protected], or https://www.thechazingroup.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.