Understand the critical cybersecurity threats faced and what to do about them.
Although banks are heavily regulated and cyber requirements are top-of-mind, cybersecurity is largely misunderstood by all organizations - banks and financial services included. This course will define what critical threats face our U.S. critical infrastructure (including the financial services sector) and what to do about it.
Greg Johnson, PCIP
- CEO, Webcheck Security
- Firm specializing in cyber penetration testing and risk mitigation/assessing
- Author of Testing and Securing Web Applications, Taylor Francis/CRC Press
- Certified PCI Professional
- Former Vice President of Business Development or Sales at several cyber organizations and has served on several executive teams
- Graduate, BYU
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 1-833-PEN-TEST
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.