Become more productive by avoiding these time management mistakes.
COVID-19 has added more time complexity to our lives. We have adjusted, re-adjusted, taken a breath, and then have begun holding it again. In order to improve resiliency, knowing how to best utilize our time to maximize our productivity and happiness is even more critical today than just a short time ago. Now everything seems to be caving in on us again, and once again we must re-adjust. These 10 time management mistakes, while prevalent before these unprecedented times, are now more critical than ever to avoid. Learning strategies to avoid these mistakes can be immediately useful and will make a big difference in the short term and, with continued practice, make more time for what's important. In this way, individuals and teams will be more productive than ever, no matter what the constraint.
Efficient Productivity Systems (EpS)
- Certified life and business coach
- Creator of the Productivity Success Cake™ Framework
- Chosen Speaker at 400-person Polka Dot Powerhouse (Women’s Annual Celebration)
- Podcast guest on many diverse podcasts, chosen because I support scattered entrepreneurs managing themselves more effectively
- Leadership roles in many organizations such as NAPO (National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals) and BNI (Business Networking International)
- Author of https://productivitysuccesscake.com/ blog
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.