Gain a better understanding of how to build relationships by managing customer expectations.
In today's world, customers are continually 'up for grabs.' This is because business' think merely satisfying the customer is enough. In fact, statistics show if you are going to keep your customers returning, you must delight them at every point in their journey with you and your organizations. Our strategy is to help our clients become obsessed with happy customers. In this topic, Miki Mitrovich and Lori Champion of CCG Global Advisors will explain with their proven method 'Extreme Customer Satisfaction.' The method will produce a customer-centered organization that is more scalable, more agile, and more profitable. At the end of this topic, you will have clear tools to implement a foundation for new levels of customer centric performance.
Alvarez & Marsal
- Senior Director with Alvarez & Marsal in Atlanta; focuses on corporate performance improvement for Fortune 1,000 companies and is the co-lead for Corporate Merger & Acquisition Services (CMAS) in the Atlanta market
- More than 20 years of combined industry and consulting experience
- Worked with clients across various industries including, financial services, cash logistics, health care, industrial gas, manufacturing, retail, power and utility, and travel and entertainment
- Functional experience in growth and customer experience
- Prior to joining A&M he was Vice President of Sales and Customer Care for NetBank, was responsible for the online bank’s North American contact center operations, and was responsible for the testing and remediation plans of operational, compliance, and reputational risk within bank operations working closely with internal audit and internal control
- Bachelor’s degree, State University of New York at Binghamton; certified in Prosci Change Management®
- Can be contacted at 404-759-9158, [email protected], http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=3429370&trk=tab_pro, or Twitter® @Art_Hall4
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.