Understand the relationship between a self-care mindset and time management.
There are many books, articles, and workshops that focus on how to manage your time. What many of these resources are missing is that time management is an expression of our relationship with ourselves. When we don't know what matters most to us personally or when we don't honor what matters to ourselves, we are always reactive to outside influences. That sets us up to experience time as something we don't have enough of compared to all the external demands coming in on us. Instead, we should be using time as a tool to help us realize our purpose and navigate the environment we are currently living in to do that.
This topic will help individuals understand the relationship between their self-care mindset and practices with how time management works for or against them. That includes using the critical skills needed to be successful at radical self-care, including purposeful mindset, internal locus of control, priority setting, managing expectations, and boundary setting. This material will also review the three Cs that enable success with the above - consistency, care, and creativity.
The Executive Advisory
- Senior Consultant, The Executive Advisory, LLC (Top Organizational Development Firms, 2021- HR Tech)
- Owner, Your Career on Purpose, Inc.
- Leadership and Career Coach
- Author, “Your Career on Purpose: Stop Begging for a Promotion, Start Selling Your Genius”
- Forbes Career & Leadership Column – Heather V. MacArthur
- Career Advice Podcast Host, “Your Career on Purpose“
- M.A. degree in mass communications, California State University, Northridge; B.A. degree in psychology and criminal justice, University of Maryland; Russian linguistics certification, United States Air Force, Presidio of Monterey, California; multiple training, coaching, and assessment certifications (Emotional Intelligence, Myers Briggs, Birkman, Hogan, DISC, Executive Coaching, etc.)
- Can be contacted at 818-907-1178 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.