Learn best practices and strategies to help you enhance your current third-party risk management program.
The financial services landscape continues to experience rapid change and transformation with each passing day. This brave new world order means innovation, disruption and modernization across several areas in the industry. Key industry initiatives are centered around open banking, digitization, mobile payments, virtual currencies, data and regulatory compliance. Legacy financial technology providers are being challenged and in some cases being replaced by new market participants. New partnership models between banks and nonbanks seeking to meet customer expectations around convenience, accessibility and technological advancements continue to drive the need to enhance an organization's third-party risk management program.
This topic of third-party risk management will help persons responsible for working with external vendors and service providers to better understand the changing landscape and learn ways to manage the risk this may present. Failure to effectively manage a third-party relationship can expose businesses to strategic, reputational and operational risks to name a few.
More Program Information
More Program Information
Eric Duelfer, PMP, PMI-ACP, CLSS
- Associate director with Navigant’s banking, insurance & capital markets practice, a certified project management professional, an agile certified practitioner, and a certified lean six sigma sensei
- Provides vendor selection, vendor implementation / transition, third-party risk management, project management, and process improvement services to financial services and insurance companies seeking to increase operational efficiency and institute change within the organization
- Specializes in assisting financial services and insurance organizations with vendor selection, transition, and ongoing management; target operating model design and implementation; process re-engineering; operational modeling; project management; business analysis; system replacement planning and implementation; and data collection, analysis, and reconciliation
- Can be contacted at 609-219-8865 or [email protected]
- Director within the banking, insurance and capital markets practice at Navigant
- Seasoned project manager, facilitator and expert communicator who frequently represents clients in front of their business partners in the investment management industry
- Extensive experience optimizing technology and operations organizations of investment managers and service providers has enabled him to become a trusted advisor to senior executives throughout the financial services industry
- Advises asset managers on the optimization of their investment operations and advises service providers on how to improve the controls and procedural framework of their operating model and enhance the customer experience
- Trusted advisor to some of the world’s top financial institutions and guides them on how to best effect operations and technology changes in their organizations
- Can be contacted at 617-748-8320 or [email protected]
Navigant Consulting, Inc.
- Managing director within the banking, insurance & capital markets practice at Navigant
- More than 20 years in the financial services industry and leverages her experience, client insight, analytical mindset, and innovative thinking to address her clients’ challenges in developing and executing strategic business initiatives that manage risk, improve client satisfaction and bank performance all in a manner that is both innovative and compliant
- Experience also includes planning, managing and executing technology initiatives in the areas of business process outsourcing, core processing, consumer and corporate payments and digital
- Worked with clients to streamline and improve their third party and vendor risk management programs
- Can be contacted 202-973-2452 or [email protected]
More Program Information
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Access to all training products for one year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.