Understand the basics of providing employees with commuting options and what you need to do to save money.
Have you lost employees because of the commute, want to save money on parking, or do you have sustainability goals that you have to meet? If you have said yes to any of these questions, this material is for you. During this topic a national recognized expert in commuter programs will go over the basics of providing employees with options and what you need to do to save money, keep employees happy, and reduce your environmental footprint.
Coalition for Smarter Transportation
- Has worked to develop, promote, and establish employer-based transportation policies and programs for more than 20 years
- Has helped create and expand the policies behind the transportation fringe benefit including development of regulations and guidance at the federal level
- Helped establish ordinances and policies across the nation and has helped countless employers, transportation management organizations, and the private sector work together to reduce the number of people driving alone
- Consulted some of the largest transportation providers including Enterprise, Cubic, and Via
- Served as the Association for Commuter Transportation’s policy director for almost 20 years and is currently the policy director for the coalition for smarter transportation
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.